Sink For My Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-MG-

Reaction score
I am looking into a sink for my Kal Electric Clone. I would ideally like to stay 'economical' and not pay more than $250 for the sink. It would be great if it was easy to clean up and use to clean kegs without making a huge mess. Anyone have any ideas? I've been eyeing Craigslist for awhile now with no luck and need to find something so I can complete my design and get that plumber over.

I got my deep tub sink online at Lowes for 21 bucks recently.

Years ago I got a cast iron bath tub from someone doing a remodel of their house. It worked perfectly for cleanup and dog washing when set up on some concrete blocks. Might find something on craigslist.

I got a two bay slop sink in my brewery. Extra deep for kegs and carboys and a lot of room for cleaning bottles and such (I can fit almost 5 cases of bottles into the sink using both sides). you should be able to find them on Craigslist pretty easily, thats where I got mine. Look for slop sink, laundry sink/tub, etc.
Tom

Check junk yards. Last trip I saw so many different sinks and tables it looked like they had a couple dozen restaurants worth of gear in their stainless area.

I have a SS double kitchen sink I scored for free. It's mounted in a wooden stand I threw together.

What I want is a SS prep table to mount it in. Be a sweeet portable sink then.

Back