Home brew store with a registry?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor

Reaction score
Hi,

This may be an odd question, but here goes...

Every so often, my wife is asked what I would want for a birthday, Christmas, etc. These days, I'd like to get contributions toward or gifts of kegging and other brewing equipment.

Is there any online store that features a registry, where I could put a few things on a list such that people could know what I would appreciate? If anyone knows of such a thing, please let me know.

Not that I know of (unless your LHBS would maintain one for you). Most of the online sites seem to offer gift certificates, however. It's just like getting cash since you were going to spend it on homebrewing, anyways!

Well, my website isn't quite up to snuff to maintain an electronic list, but I would certainly put you on a list for anything that I have for sale at www.ihomebrewsolutions.com then folks could just drop me an e-mail with your name attached?

Prosit!

A lot of online stores have a wish list. I use this all the time. I put items I think I will want later here. I use it for personal use, but I'm sure you could share it with others so they know what YOU want. :) One place that I know has one is www.morebeer.com

Latest posts

Back