Places that have great beer in the burgh!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martafoos

Reaction score
Some of my favs:fro:
North country brewery-- slippery rock... i know it is a haul but man the place is cool and their beers they make there are awesomeeeee food is kick ass as well.
Trivia pub- moon, pa--- they have a mix and match bottle shop upstairs decent pricing too 6 for ten bucks food is great
Bottleshop- bridgeville- you usually have to go and grab your own beer but their selection is nice
Bocktown- robinson- going to open up and outside area which is sweet for summer.. very extensive lists for bottle.. a bit pricey
Mad mex robinson- only for happy hour half price all drafts!
Smoking joes- south side- better pricing than fatheads
Hop house- crafton- they have a mix and match sampler which is key for 6 bucks:
Sharp edge- friendship- only when i have enough cash.. mucho expensive.

If you have any other find post them on here. im always down for trying new places :tank:

Also anyone have any good recipes for barleywine? im ready to head there.

I was never very impressed with their beers, but the whole fermenters-on-the-altar ambience is worth a look.
I've only been there once, but I definitely agree. Food was really good though.

I LOVE the north country brewery. I also frequent the sharp edge bistro in sewickley whenever I'm home as I can walk there from my parent's house.:tank:

Some of my favs:fro:
North country brewery-- slippery rock... i know it is a haul but man the place is cool and their beers they make there are awesomeeeee food is kick ass as well.

That place is about 20 mins from my house and it's my favorite place to go. It's seriously one of the better breweries I've ever been to. Too bad they don't bottle their beer, they need to. My wife knows better than to ask me where I wanna go eat dinner.

Back