How many gallons did you bre is 2012?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alestateyall

Reaction score
I just looked at my iBrewmaster batches.

55 gallons in 2012. I dumped one batch so really more like 50.

How about you?

30 gallons on my fairly new 3 keggle system. .. just getting back into brewing after about 7 yr hiatus. my how things have changed for the better (except for grain prices)

Looking at my list of batches on iBrewmaster, which I started using on April 1st, I have brewed 35 batches in the last 9 months. So . . . I would say I brewed 200 gallons.... not a gallon more though.

For myself, I did about 65 gallons of beer, and about another 10 gallons of mead, rice wine, and other experiments. I also participated in several brews for my brew club, which probably account for another 40-50ish gallons that I didn't really do all the work on, and that I did not keep track of in Beersmith as I do for my personal batches.

125 gallons, 10 extract the rest AG. Hopefully will get closer to the 200 gallon mark next year.

Only 90 gallons this year.....We were extremely busy as work so that really cut into my brewing, but is going to pay for a sick new setup here very soon :D

I had 38 gallons of beer, 10 gallons of cider and 2 gallons of Mead. Started brewing in November, so expecting much better output this year.

I brewed 34 times in 2012 with a 170 gallon total. I mostly did 5 gallon batches but did do 4 10 gallon batches in 2012. I'm thinking 2013 will be a tad bit more, 200 gallons max.

I brewed 25 five gallon batches, so 125 and on Thursday I plain to brew three batches to start the New Year right.

50 gallons for me. Just snuck the last 3 gallons in on NYE. Not bad for my first year of brewing. I plan on trying to beat that in 2013.

35 gallons of beer, just started October 2012. January 1, 2013 I put together a hard cider. Tomorrow I'm brewing 5 gallons of brick house red ale and 5 gallons of an ipa, for the first time

Beer hasnt been brewed until its aged sufficiently in the bottle or keg. Last year I bottled significantly more than I made, for this reason I submit that all of these "how many gallons" threads are pointless and/or unsound.

kehaar said:
I just looked at my iBrewmaster batches.

55 gallons in 2012. I dumped one batch so really more like 50.

How about you?

25 five gallon batches for 125 gallons. I am planning my first lager now. Any words of wisdom?

200, exactly 200.

Which will always be my answer, sir.

Oh, and COLO brewer, I ended the year without a drop in the fermenter, and no uncarbonated beer, so it's totally legit.

I have brewed around 50 gallons since April. Mainly consumed between my brother and I. The last three 5 gallon batches have used around 27 ounces of hops. Hopheads!:rockin:

I started brewing in Feb and got in 65 gallons in 2012. Hope to brew over 100 in 2013. Got 10 gallons scheduled for January. Off to a good start.

I just opened the brewing software to see. I did 18 5gal all grain batches, 17 of them from january to september when i moved then 1 on new years eve. Wow...where did all that beer go?

I estimate around 110-130. I did around 24 5ish gallon batches. Not bad for a guy who started brewing in Oct 2011. My batches have been anywhere between 4.5 to 5.5 gallons and I don't have a record of volumes. Gonna be upgrading soon and hope to push that 200 gallon limit. :cross:

30 gallons, but then I am a noob, and I only started reading in late October, first batch early to mid November. I'm yet to drink any of it , bar the occasional sample to see if it is getting good yet.

All have been extract with steeping grains, just finishing off my Keggle's so the next batch I make will be all grain!

Not bad having this my first post!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f29/been-lurking-bit-368506/

Wow, seems longer than that! Since then my wife stole my freezer, but bought me a kegerator, have 9 kegs, 4 additional fermentors, 3 legally obtained Sanke's, fittings for each of them.......yep I caught the bug big time!:mug:

Back