• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Commercial Kitchen / Bar Equipment (Mid-Michigan Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JankoDawg86

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

My company is completing some renovation work at a local event center, and the owner would like to sell his kitchen / bar equipment. The have several refrigerators, freezers, coolers, stainless steel sinks and tables, ovens, mixers, baking sheets, and on and on and on. These items would be great for a startup brewery or restaurant and of course several homebrewing applications. Within the next few days I will try and inventory what is there and make a quick .pdf file with pictures and descriptions. These items are available to be picked up and cannot be shipped. PM me if you are interested or if you would like any further information.

Thanks,

JankoDawg86

JankoDawg86 said:
Hi all,

My company is completing some renovation work at a local event center, and the owner would like to sell his kitchen / bar equipment. The have several refrigerators, freezers, coolers, stainless steel sinks and tables, ovens, mixers, baking sheets, and on and on and on. These items would be great for a startup brewery or restaurant and of course several homebrewing applications. Within the next few days I will try and inventory what is there and make a quick .pdf file with pictures and descriptions. These items are available to be picked up and cannot be shipped. PM me if you are interested or if you would like any further information.

Thanks,

JankoDawg86

Hello

Let me know on the mixer. I'm looking for a commercial grade mixer. Also, depending on the size, a freezer as well.

Thanks,
Lou

Quick update on the used equipment...a county representative got involved without my knowledge and has everything slated for auction at the end of August. I sincerely apologize for this and will keep you posted should anything change or if there is interest in attending the auction (which is available to the public as it stands).

Back