• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Brew-magic system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrock72

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Friend of mine who's husband passed has a Sabco brew-magic that has only been used twice. Plus plate chiller and extras... asking $5500.00.
System is located in Tacoma, Washington. You can email me at [email protected]

savcobrewmagic.jpg

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

beer3.jpg

I can see where the seller would want $5500. Since it's only been used twice, and there are also other items included in the deal. If I were able to afford this, and lived in the area I would definitely make the purchase.

Understanding that she will probably negotiate a price.... It is not set in stone.

The list price does not include the $600+ plate chillzilla and whatever extras they are talking about. Seems like a very reasonable price. Too bad you are so far away and too bad I don't make what I think I am worth.

I'm in Seattle but I live in an apartment... If I make a new friend with a house soon ill make an offer.

The list price does not include the $600+ plate chillzilla and whatever extras they are talking about. Seems like a very reasonable price. Too bad you are so far away and too bad I don't make what I think I am worth.

From the looks of it, it has just a 10 plate chiller that costs under $100. Not the sabco chill wizard. It does look like it has two fermenters though :)

This person is not a HBT member. If you want to contact the poster, use the email address listed in the first post.

No replys there either. I do hope it sold. Met the original owner of the sabco at the Parkway tavern in Tacoma Wa. The Parkway holds a IPA festival in his honor every year in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back