Does anybody have more info on Brewkettle Brewferm PRO electric from Brouwland?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gugguson

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm thinking about ordering this kettle with few of my friends. The Brouwland has limited information on the kettle. Has anybody experience/more info? I emailed Brouwland but didn't receive an answer.

The kettle: http://www.brouwland.com/setframes/...roduct.asp?cfid=28&id=3073&dt=24&l=2&shwlnk=0

We are interested in brewing all varieties, especially belgian, blonde, weissbier, ale, heize etc.

Regards,
Johann

Hello and thanks for your reply.

What is the difference between analog and digital thermostat when it comes to brewing? I have heard that brewing trappist bears that you need variation in heat - would the digital pot be more appropriate for that application?

This pot doesn't seem to be made especially for brewing - does that matter and do I need the extra component: BHG 630.0 Juice Extraction (BHG 630.0 Entsafteraufsatz).

27l isn't all that big, if it was me I would hold out for something a little bigger, 30l+ to account for boil-overs and if you ever wanted to do a BIAB. Overall that looks like a nice set-up. Speidel is manufacturer you should also look into, they're set-ups look pretty nice as well, but also leaning on the pricey side.
The choice of beer styles should have no bearing on brew kettle choice.

Back