• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RIMS Tube, 304 & 318 Stainless NPT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankhmiv

Reaction score
I am selling this RIMS tube constructed from NPT threaded parts. Reason for sale is that I have converted this portion of my brew rig to tri-clamp.

The sale price is $0 + buyer picks up or pays shipping. It weighs about 10 pounds and I am going to try to stuff it in a USPS flat rate box.

Overall length is approximately 18". The left-most port is sized to accept a standard water heater element and the 2" OD tube will accommodate folded ULWD elements. The remaining three ports, inlet, outlet, and thermocouple, are 1" NPT. I will also include the thermocouple fitting and NPT adapter that I used, though there is no actual sensor included.

The picture is tiny so here's a bigger one.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

RIMS_Tube_NPT (small).jpg

Back