2010 GABF. Who is going??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered my tixx for the members only session today. My homebrew club K.R.O.C is having the World Beer Forum again this year during the GABF. I am thinking about going another night as well or I just might hide out in Falling Rock, Wynkoop and Great Divide.

Hey Z-

There is another GABF thread, in the General Beer Discussion area I think. Wife and I will be there for the members session. There was talk on the other thread of organizing some kind of meet up after the session on Sat....I also thought about maybe doing something Fri eve for those not going to that session. It's pretty much official that we'll be living back in downtown by then, so I would be in for anything....

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/gabf-2010-whos-going-183602/

Hey Z-

There is another GABF thread, in the General Beer Discussion area I think. Wife and I will be there for the members session. There was talk on the other thread of organizing some kind of meet up after the session on Sat....I also thought about maybe doing something Fri eve for those not going to that session. It's pretty much official that we'll be living back in downtown by then, so I would be in for anything....

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/gabf-2010-whos-going-183602/

I thought I saw another thread about it but when I searched I could not find it. Thanks for the heads up. I took those days off so I am game for just about anything also. My homebrew club The Keg Ran Out Club hosts a World Beer Forum downtown during the GABF. You should come and check it out.

Cool, as it gets closer we'll have to come up w a plan.

I thought KROC was out of Broomfield...isn't there a club or 2 based downtown?

Back