I'm liking this work from home thing!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan0914

Reaction score
It's nice to finally work from home. I can have a couple beers while I work. Except im fixing cad drawings and things get a little iffy after a few. Recently my brews have been pretty strong.

I've seen this episode and know how it ends...

simpsons-homer-working-from-home.jpg

Oh Maaaarge, I just tripled my prodctivity, Miss Doesn't-Find-Me-Sexually-Attractive-Anymore...

I can work from home every once-in-a-while too, usually when the weather is bad (I live in WI).

By trade, I'm a software developer and I've noticed that I can code better while I'm drinking. But, on the flip side, it takes longer to correct typing mistakes (I corrected a few just in this post alone - on several homebrews now....)

i finally started working from home last week. i went ballistic on something, lost motivation, and next thing i know, i was outside brewing a hefeweizen. i got it going, and got back to work. if i was in the office, i would've just sat there staring at my monitor the rest of the day.

Latest posts

Back