Anyone else regular at Crabs Claw Inn, Lavallette?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrelephant

Reaction score
Hello fellow New Jersians!

For people that don't know it's a bar/restaurant with multiple bars on the ocean block in Lavallette. The reason I'm always there is because they have over 100 beer selections in stock at any given time including a nice list of craft beers.

They also have the 99 beer club which is basically a challenge to finish 99 beers from all around the world that they stock and you get rewards and your name on the wall. :tank:

Do any of you regularly visit the Crabs Claw? I'll be the tall skinny guy usually sitting by the draught, don't be afraid to say what's up!

Never been there. Sounds like i'm making a trip on sunday lol. What beers do they have on tap right now? They sound a lot like maloneys but shore instead or irish.

It's a great place and the bar tenders are all great.

From what I can recall they have on tap:
Bud
Miller
Coors
Yeungling
Blue Moon
Sam Adams (whatever's in season)
PBR
& 3 crafts, one was an IPA called purple something, I think.

I finished their 99 club over 25 years ago and still go every year for their finishers dinner, except this year 'cause of the Hurricane.
It is a nice place..

Latest posts

Back