Short Snout Brewing going "pro" - Need Your Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
Hey kids. Been gone from the boards here for almost a year. And what a crazy busy year it has been. Started a little dog treat business called Pub Grub for Pups (inspired by the spent grain recipes shared here). And the biggest news is I'm taking Short Snout Brewing legit! Licensing process has begun. We're legal in the state of Oregon, but still waiting on the TTB for federal approval. The garage is being cleaned out and converted from car storage building to brewery.

Aside from coming back today to make that little announcement, I also wanted to share that we've started a Kickstarter campaign to help raise that last little bit of funding needed to get things brewing. I know some of you old timers here have already seen this and have contributed and I thank you! The first week was great and we raised 22% of the final goal. Local and national media is starting to pick up on the story as well, which just blows me away.

So if you have a few moments, take a look at the page, if you're so inclined please make a pledge and most importantly share this with others on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, everywhere. Thanks all.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286984096/short-snout-brewing

Prost!
Brian

Back