Canadian Roll Call!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also Fraser Valley Hop and Grain out of both Mission and Surrey. They're nice as you can buy 25kg bags of basemalt for 34.00. I use Connors Wine Cellar in Chilliwack as they have decent prices and great selection of brewing supplies. For U.S. stuff I just get it sent to pic-it-up in Sumas where I pay 2.50 to use their services.

Anyone here know any brewing equipment website that SHIP to Canada?!?! Turns out that Midwest doesn't...

Anyone here know any brewing equipment website that SHIP to Canada?!?! Turns out that Midwest doesn't...

I Googled "home brewing supplies canada" and came up with this:

http://www.bulten.ca/homebrewing/suppliers-in-canada

Can't say I've ordered anything from any of them as my LHBS carries everything I currently need. But I have been contemplating some purchases from a couple places off this list...

There's also http://www.homebrewing.org that seems to ship to Canada.

I'm sure there are others too...

HTH!

Connors wine Cellar has online shopping but I dont know if they ship. Great selection there for brewing equipment and ingredients.

For those of you who have not seen it. The Canadian National Anthem uhhh... I mean Canthem... played all with beer bottles, beer cans, beer trash, and well beer parts.

See and Listen <<- click this....

Unusmundus said:

Ontario beer kegs. Just google them. 15 dollar flat rate shipping on orders over 50 bucks.

Bonjourno from Ottawa :)

Have my first batch of ale brewing away in the basement - but still so so far away from drinking/sampling it :(

Kamloops, BC. Extract and partial mash. Currently scrounging up the necessary equipment (and working through early stages of negotiations with my wife ;) ) to take the all grain plunge.

Relatively new brewer here already moved to all-grain. South shore of Montreal, QC

In case anyone is interested, here's my log thus far:

Batch #1: Hefenweizen (original extract recipe) - Sept. 11, 2012
OG: 1.150 / FG: 1.010

Batch #2: "Pitbull" IPA (original extract recipe) - Oct 6, 2012
OG: 1.080 / FG: Carboy exploded :(

Batch #3: "Vizsla" Brown Ale (extract w/ specialty steeping) - Oct 27, 2012
OG: 1.041 / FG: 1.012

Batch #4: "Red Devil" Peppercorn Red Ale (original all grain recipe) - Nov 24, 2012
OG: 1.046 / FG: 1.012

Batch #5: "Hop Heads Unite" IPA (original all grain recipe) - Dec 30, 2012
OG: ??? / FG: ???

I am from New Brunswick in Atlantic Canada, the rest of Canada believe all we do here on the east coast is drink. Of course they would be right! :D They even let us have beer at work. ;)

Been brewing for over a year now. Started with AG back in October and have had great luck. Turns out its way easier to make an AG batch, then it is to learn all the jargon that goes with it.

Cheers from Winnipeg. I can see there are a few Peggers here, great to see. Anyhow, I brew AG and love it. I'm sipping on a ESB from the keg as I type this. So good! :)

spark_plug said:
I am from New Brunswick in Atlantic Canada, the rest of Canada believe all we do here on the east coast is drink. Of course they would be right! :D They even let us have beer at work. ;)

Been brewing for over a year now. Started with AG back in October and have had great luck. Turns out its way easier to make an AG batch, then it is to learn all the jargon that goes with it.

What part of NB?? Haligonian here.

Anybody in Ottawa region (or anywhere, really) is welcome to join up on craftbrewed.ca
A more local, WAY more amateurish site that I just launched. Just something to help the local homebrew scene, in addition to the barleyment mailing lists.

I'm in Burlington, Ontario and have only been doing kit homebrews so far, with mixed results (all drinkable though thankfully!).

I've just bought Coopers liquid malt extract cans (with yeast packets) from Better Bitters (the makers of Nickelbrook beer) and so far I've made 4 batches (just made my 4th last night).

I'd love to learn a bit more though, and to start making stuff from scratch instead of kits. It seems a bit like cheating :p

Hey all, from Coquitlam, BC here (Originally from Victoria), I've been scouring the site but yet to post, so thought I'd jump in now. Just popped open my first home brew (IPA) and am very pleased with the result, I now have 50 bottles of Blonde Ale carbonating, and deciding what to brew next!

Abbotsford myself. Brewing for about 25 years, yikes!
All grain usually. Still bottling only.
Tried many styles, with a fondness for nut browns and bitters and a good Pils. Working on my first lambic....
Love Dan's and Boss Grape, but they're too far away! Really appreciating Fraser Valley Hop & Grain opening up.
Chris

Hey Chris I'm from Chilliwack myself. Ever been to Connor's Wine Cellar here in Chwk? They've got a really good selection of beer making ingredients.

Hey fellow Canucks! Aaron here from Saskatoon, originally from Vancouver. I have 5 beers under my belt, essentially all jazzed up kit in a can type job. I've been steeping some specialty grains and adding additional hops and getting great results so far. I also use dme and corn sugar for the additional fermentables.
Does anyone know of good online stores in Canada?
Cheers!

Ontariobeerkegs is a great site and the fella is a great guy.
Hopdawgs is very nice, honest guy too.
I think they both have reasonable shipping rates for Canada.

AG brewer in Fruitvale BC
Originally from (near) London, Ontario and lived many years in Waterloo, Ontario and Calgary, Alberta

partial mash brewer looking to jump into all grain located in Thunder Bay, ON. Have been brewing as often as I can for a year. Have made about 14-5 gallon batches now.

New Brunswick. AG for a couple of years. Very satisfying. Also the beer at the government run system don't offer much in terms of selection.
The cost savings on a pint of beer; let's not go there.

New Brunswick. AG for a couple of years. Very satisfying. Also the beer at the government run system don't offer much in terms of selection.
The cost savings on a pint of beer; let's not go there.

I live in NB myself, I see they are crying about how NBL has been losing revenue. Wonder why? LOL

bowmanville, ontario here.

waiting for the stores tommorow to open so i can grab a strainer and then im off to the races for my first one gallon brew. cannot wait is an understatement.

Back