San Francisco LHBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like More Beer in Los Altos and Oak Barrel in Oakland a lot. It seems like a lot of people have a love/hate relationship with SF Brewcraft.

brewcraft is more expensive and doesn't have the selection that morebeer has, but i've never had a bad experience there

brewcraft is more expensive and doesn't have the selection that morebeer has, but i've never had a bad experience there

Try sitting in the Grizz's huge throne and see if that changes. Anyway, I would not recommend that store. It's a big mess and the owner is a bit whacked. He is a very interesting guy, and maybe you should meet him, but you'll find his advice will conflict greatly with the the advice on this site, and also conflict with common sense.

My brother out there uses Morebeer. Not sure which one.

It would be a lengthy drive for you, but I can recommend 7 bridges in Santa Cruz. Their focus is organic ingredients so that can be slightly limiting however they have an interesting selection of hops and I've always had a good experience with both their mail order and in-person service. Plus, pick up some green coffee beans to roast at home, if you're into that.

www.breworganic.com

You can order online from Williams, and have a package on your doorstep the next afternoon. Shipping will probably be cheaper than driving to Los Altos too. I order from Williams a lot, but I also go to MoreBeer.

Back