Birthday Gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
So, my birthday was on sunday, and my future mother-in-law painted my logo on a pretty large canvas. Pretty nice birthday gift... It is going to hang up behind the ole keggerator...

5436-vid002.jpg

5436-vid001.jpg

Damn nice.

*sniffle*

Wish I had a logo. Unfortunately my creativity doesn't express itself in graphic arts.

Dude, your future mother-in-law rocks!:rockin:

It's a very good Omen!

I suggest you make a batch of Apfelwein for her.

yeah i am pretty lucky, she has a great family. Her mom learned how to paint from Bob Ross. Kinda funny, but she is going to take her mom for a private painting lesson right before the wedding as a "final gift" kinda thing... should be fun.

aekdbbop said:
yeah i am pretty lucky, she has a great family. Her mom learned how to paint from Bob Ross. Kinda funny, but she is going to take her mom for a private painting lesson right before the wedding as a "final gift" kinda thing... should be fun.

Bob Ross? No offense or anything, but...

this doesn't look like a very "happy" tree....

aekdbbop said:

bob-ross-tv.jpg

Seriously, it looks good... but I'm still sayin it's not a very "happy" tree you got there...

:fro:

Toot said:
Bob Ross? No offense or anything, but...

this doesn't look like a very "happy" tree....

thats funny, she said the same thing. She said it was really difficult because it wasnt her regular"happy" tree...

That's awesome! I can see that she really put alot of thought into her gift giving and alot of hard work into making it look so good. :rockin:

Back