Burning ring of fire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Well, almost.
I love fall and burning leaves, that is all.:)

DSCN2180.jpg

I do miss living in the country where you can just burn crap you don't want around.

Hmm said i needed a password to see it :(

Edit: oh THAT gallery, i though you were peekign at his photobucket account.

My neighbors snarl at me when I fire up the smoker.

Ha that's funny, as I was doing this, my across the street neighbor was "vacuuming" leaves with his fancy schmancy lawn mower. I smoked him out!:D

big fine here for open burning . Need a burn barrel but the town comes and picks up the leaves every fall just use the blower and make a pile next to the road. Then in the summer we gets lots of free mulch.

big fine here for open burning . Need a burn barrel but the town comes and picks up the leaves every fall just use the blower and make a pile next to the road. Then in the summer we gets lots of free mulch.

We need a burn permit, which is a simple call to the forestry service. It saves you a trip to jail if your fire gets out of control.

Which is good since my property is backed up against a 200,000 acre pine forest.:eek:

Summer is no burning season around here. The day it's terminated, you can't see the valley sides for the smoke. People save trash up and believe me, it does not smell good.

No burn permit needed around here, but I still wait for a calm day. I'm right next to about 13,000 acres of public hunting land. Don't want to torch that.

Back