Stanley Cup Finals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von BeeGee said:
Well, I've watched about 6 hrs of soccer today, guess I'll just go ahead and settle in for the game @ 8! I wonder if my wife would go out and pick up some dinner...

LOL...call her cell phone and order pizza like that Digiorno commercial... :rockin:

That is SO something I would do to my wife. And my wife would SO spray me with the water hose too. :mad:

BLIND REFS!!!!!!

The high-stickign that gave the Oilers the 2 man advantage was ticky-tack...but then during the PP Carolina got away with at least 2 blatant boarding calls....lots of high elbows flying around too. Physical game!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

The refs were incredibly inconsistent...I caught that boarding, as well. And some of the other penalties were WTF? Still, I plan on heading out to the RBC Center tomorrow night to catch the clinch on the big screens in the parking lot!

Canes were WAY more physical in that game last night. I think that was the edge that did it for them.

Super game last night. I was neutral on the outcome--but the series proved why playoff hockey is still king.

I really thought Edmonton would pull it out somehow--they finally woke up in the 3rd period. However, Cam Ward really put on a show. Congrats to him on a well deserved Conn Smythe.

The refs sure kept the whistles in the pockets last night too, and let the boys play.

Back