craft beer northwest florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronjonacron

Reaction score
Ive been spoiled by an amazing craft beer store. Afficionados in augusta, GA was top notch. However, now im back home in the pensacola, FL area and the selection is lacking. Theres a couple realky good beer bars, but i go out very seldom. Theres a good place on davis highway in pensacola right off I10, but not as varied as id like. Id be willing to make a bit of a drive if anyone knows of anything stellar.

Hopjacks has the best craft beer selection downtown. Also check out Pensacola Bay Brewery! I'm good friends with the brewmaster there, and they have a great tasting room.

Yeah, hopjacks is actuakly where i discovered craft beer years ago when it was just a pizza place with beer. PBB is good too. I was really hoping to find a place where i could mix 6ers and take em home. With a 4 year old and a newborn, its not practical for me to go out more than once in a while

Hopjacks filling station (different from Hopjacks) has a decent selection as well as paradise liquors. Both are kinda expensive but if you need a fix

Back