March Madness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've noticed for awhile now that on discussion forums in general not even specific to HBT. Noticed even reddit goes through it.

Roughly around March people start getting overly angry at everything. Then it smooths out in April and roughly around Feb/March again things get testy. Like clockwork it happens every year.

I wonder what it is. The tail end of Winter weather getting to people? Maybe work picks up during this time for some reason?

What's it to ya? ;)

Yeah. I think it's the winter to spring transitional. 60's one day. 30's the next. Days are longer but cnsistently overcast. Really screws with ya'.

Now, screw off ya pelican.

I think the reason is that after President's Day there isn't another @!#^&#@$^*& holiday until Memorial Day.

We get so overloaded with fall/winter holidays - Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day, Christmas, New Years, MLK, and Prez Day all from November to February...

For me, it's separation anxiety. Separation from the Harley. Just knowing that the bike is in the garage waiting patiently for the icy street to melt makes me want to punch a baby. Fortunately, the street melted by Sunday. Sunny, mid-30's, no ice. Fired her up and took a ride. The babies are safe once again.

Long, dark winter days without any exposure to natural sunlight. (Not Natural Light)

I just get mean as military hell due to the fact that one gets up in the dark, comes home in the dark. Will it ever end?

Will we ever see daylight again?:confused:

****...sometimes I feel like I haven't seen daylight in years. For a long time I was working 10+ hours on a daily basis...I didn't see the light even during the summer!

If it makes you all feel better there will be no grass or flowers here for at least two more months...

I am one step away from living somewhere where there is no sun for 2 months of the year...

Back