• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Jaybird Custom False Bottoms for 10gl Igloo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongDukDong

Reaction score
Howzit Homebrewers,

Long time no post, but i got a sweet false bottom for sale if anyone is interested. It is a custom cut Jaybird false bottom w/ stand fitted for 10gl igloo cooler. It's made of stainless steel and in perfect working order. I transitioned to a keggle MT so no longer need this one. Paid a $100+ for it and looking to get $50 + Shipping.

PM me with an email and i can send pics when i get home.

LongDuk

Hey I was wondering if this is still up for sell and where in NorCal you are located maybe I could do a local pick up. If is still available any pic

Whats the dimensions on it?

I dont have the false bottom in front of me, but it's fitted for the Homedepot round 10gl cooler. There's probably an 1/8" gap between the false bottom and the wall of the cooler. It's made that way so it doesnt scratch up the tun when taking it out for cleaning. And the bit's of grain that do make it through the space get caught in the stand.

Sold!

howzit homebrewers,

long time no post, but i got a sweet false bottom for sale if anyone is interested. It is a custom cut jaybird false bottom w/ stand fitted for 10gl igloo cooler. It's made of stainless steel and in perfect working order. I transitioned to a keggle mt so no longer need this one. Paid a $100+ for it and looking to get $50 + shipping.

Pm me with an email and i can send pics when i get home.

Longduk

Back