So Who Sells Weld Less Fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Who besides More Beer? I just got off the phone with someone about an order that I placed on SUNDAY. Sounded like a 19 yr old Burnt out College Student on the phone"Yuh Guy, that order is getting picked tomorrow and being Shipped on FRIDAY." Me.. "Why is it that I placed the order on an in stock item on Sunday, and it does not ship until Friday?" 19 yr. old Burn out..."Uhhhh, I don't know Guy. That's a good question." So, obviously, I am not impressed and I am looking to replace my source for Weld Less Fittings and anything else Beer Related. Anyone have any recommendations?

Just called back and asked for management, as the answer I was given just didn't sit well with me. Spoke to a very nice Lady named Robin, and she explained things in more detailed ans also told me that she was going to expedite my shipping. That sure is a hell of a lot better then the answer I got earlier. I'd still like to know who else sells Weld Less Fittings though.

How about here? My recent order arrived in just a few days.

Bargain Fittings

I've always been rather pleased with MoreBeer delivery times, I've had orders arrive the day after I placed them. My only beef is that they don't seem to keep much inventory, there is always something I can't get with my order because it's out of stock.

I've had nothing but good results with Northern Brewer. Shipping is fair ($7.99 flat if you're not in a huge rush), and when I select regular shipping stuff's out the door within a day. Gets to MA pretty quick,too.

I recently got my weldless fittings from Midwest Supplies. I ordered online on a Sunday night and received my order on Wednesday. I'm quite happy with their service.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company

Haven't ordered them yet, but know Midwest has them. I've used them a ton the past year. Great Customer service, quick shipping. I've been a PIA customer had sent at least 1 item of each of my last 3 orders back to them with no problems, complaints, mumbling, etc. Great crew over there.

Back