Something I've been working on....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
With 4 taps at the bar now, I needed a way to not only display what was on tap, but also a way to have a small little card that I could attach to a keg so I knew what the beer was and so I could write on the back of it with important info like OG/FG, dryhopping , etc.

I've been working on thse for a few days. Nothing spectacular but it will help me in the long run and also look nice at the bar.

They look awesome printed out on photo paper. I'm proud of one or two of them--others still need some work.

636-barlabels1.jpg

636-Slide1.JPG

olllllo said:
Is that Business card stock?

Not really...I did them all on powerpoint, and they are a little bigger than business cards, but small enough to fit into those little clear vinyl ID card holder thingies.

I just printed them on a sheet of photo paper and cut them out.

I need to change that text on the very top of them though...too ghey looking now that I see them printed.

It may be too much of a PITA but could you incorporate your brewery logo somewhere on them?
That is a great idea and they look good.

RichBrewer said:
It may be too much of a PITA but could you incorporate your brewery logo somewhere on them?
That is a great idea and they look good.

I tried that at first, but it made it look even more busy.

I tried to do the brewery logo transparent (in the background) but I can't get the image to do it.....

Do you need to have the names of the brew on the top of the label, since they are incorporated already into the design?

Wondering if you eliminated the names, and maybe put the IBUs, APV, and other data at the bottom, if you could get your logo in there (maybe even the simpler secondary logo). It's a damn good logo, you ought to use it if possible.

Dude said:
I tried that at first, but it made it look even more busy.

I tried to do the brewery logo transparent (in the background) but I can't get the image to do it.....
That would be perfect. Can you make it a watermark?

Back