Tough Weekend - Recovered!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Feeling better from the binge weekend that started last Thu and ended Sunday night. Beer was not even in a glimmer of interest yesterday but...

Wife is in Phoenix and I'm going to have some Chilled Barley Soup for Dinner tonight! Starting with a Wit, chew on some Porter for the main course and will have an Apricot Wheat for dessert. If I'm still hungry, I'll repeat the three course meal.

:cross: :drunk: :mug:

Every time I have a hangover, I tell God if he makes it go away I'll never drink again.

I'm still drinking.

desertBrew said:
Feeling better from the binge weekend that started last Thu and ended Sunday night. Beer was not even in a glimmer of interest yesterday but...

Wife is in Phoenix and I'm going to have some Chilled Barley Soup for Dinner tonight! Starting with a Wit, chew on some Porter for the main course and will have an Apricot Wheat for dessert. If I'm still hungry, I'll repeat the three course meal.

:cross: :drunk: :mug:
I reccomend the Pork Chop in a bottle. Excelent! :rockin:

Back