heady topper run

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullGator

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a run to pick up some heady topper soon. I'll be leaving from the nyc, Fairfield county Connecticut area. Pm me if you are interested in me picking you up some.

I was originally thinking of just picking up some for folks around where I am to help with my costs to go up there. I will look into what it would take to ship because I have never shipped beer before. If you have any tips/advice, please let me know.

Well I was pretty much kidding, but since you are asking, I've never shipped beer, but I know people do it. I've heard that you should ship by FedEx/UPS over the Post Office. And I think you should not tell them it's beer :) I believe these come in cans, so breakage wouldn't be an issue.

I'd definitely be in for a 4 pack assuming the costs aren't ridiculous. I'd paypal you the money and I can trust you because you are a Gator (my gf went there so I know they are trustworthy :)).

I'm in Cary, NC so the shipping shouldn't be too terrible. I'd be in for a 4 pack! PM sent :)

@Darwin18 I'm in Cary, NC so maybe we can save on shipping by sending either to my place or yours?

Latest posts

Back