Nothing Like EXPLOSIVE Dog Diarrhea...inside!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea

Green Flash IPA on tap
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, nothing like it.:mad:

On the rug, in the living room, not six inches from the Hardwood, where it would have been ohsoooooo much easier to clean up.

I'm gonna need a couple of beers for this.:drunk:

This thread is worthless without pictures.

This thread is AWESOME without pictures.

I came home last night to explosive dog diarrhea too. Luckily it was on a the wood and not on the carpet (where she usually likes to leave her diarrhea). But yeah, she ruined a lighter carpet once. Bad news.

The other horrible part is the smell. I had to burn through 3 sticks of incense before I could go downstairs again.

Our puppy is having loose stool. He can fire that at least a foot out the back. Vet tonight finally to see what th eheck is going on. Glad we are remodeling and replacing carpet soon.(soon as he's trained!) and that we have a nice carpet machine!

This was the story of my life about a month ago. We finally switched their food to one called "good life" or something like that, I just cant remember right now. But it stopped the diarrhea AND made their coats twice as soft and shiny. To them it's like eating a big bowl of treats

I think it's worse from the other end. My dog loves to eat frozen poop in the winter and when she eats too much she comes in and pukes poop out of her mouth all over the carpet. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or had to clean up.

I think it's worse from the other end. My dog loves to eat frozen poop in the winter and when she eats too much she comes in and pukes poop out of her mouth all over the carpet. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or had to clean up.

I just throw up in my mouth a little :eek:

I hear you. One of my greyhounds died last January after six months of severe intestinal problems. I'll be replacing the carpet once I can afford it.

Here I thought it was nasty when my dog brings in gutted opossum for me as a present. It doesn't sound half as bad as this now.

Yeah, our poor 12yr old, 3-legged lab-mix has the flu or something. I had to get up and let him out about 5 times night before last. Seemed ok yesterday, and I made the mistake of leaving him inside for 30 min while we walked to the store. My fault really.

He made it through the night lastnight though!:tank:
I think we are on the home stretch.

LOLFR. I think you've single-handedly convinced me to never own a dog.

My dog is gross, but in some ways very very smart. When we first got a kitten he would eat out of the litter box, which would make him sick and give him explosive diarrhea. He noticed how the cat was allowed to go to the bathroom in the house by using the covered litter box (for kitties privacy). He had to go very badly while I was away at work, his solution was to back up to the litter box and to try and use it, but a 90lb dog is to big to fit into the small covered box.

He let it rip all over the lid of the box and down the sides, some sprayed inside and coated the inside walls, it dripped all around the entrance and puddled in front of the box.

So I get home the house reeks, and the litter box is covered in crap top to bottom, and the cat is yoweling because she has to go so badly, I am lucky the cat didn't take up going to the bathroom in other parts of the house that would have really made my day. To this day the cat won't use the litter box unless it is pristinely clean, if there is a single piece of her own poop in there she won't use it and goes to the bathroom in my shower instead.

For real. This makes me wonder why everyone keeps asking us "when are you going to get your dog?" when they know damn well what sorts of things they eject from their bodies.

Meh, my dog's had two accidents in four years, and one of those was on his first night at the house (he had caught some bug at the shelter). I'm sure I've jinxed myself now, but I've dealt with enough kid-excretions where it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Would it happen to be a Lab, we have a Yellow Lab that does the exact same thing...:eek:

It has gotten to the point that it doesn't have to be frozen anymore and we have to make sure to pick everything up before letting her out....it is so disgusting.

Just how much frozen poop is too much?

The amount that makes the dog vomit, Duh ;)

I've been told by my vet that older dogs will often to this. I think because they lack a certain element in their own food. Also that all dogs might do this if they are on a diet and simply get hungry. The only recourse is to keep it clean out there. Not fun in the winter.

I figured there'd be pics as well. WTF?! I don't click on a thread titled EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea without expecting to see some canine intestinal carnage.

Donasay your post is making me laugh so hard my sides hurt. I was also expecting to see pictures that looked somewhat like a blowoff tube gone awry.

Would it happen to be a Lab, we have a Yellow Lab that does the exact same thing...:eek:

It has gotten to the point that it doesn't have to be frozen anymore and we have to make sure to pick everything up before letting her out....it is so disgusting.

My yellow lab 'neak, 'neak, 'neaks into the closet with the cat litter box and has a snack. Washes down the chunks with a little bit of toilet bowl water from our new low flow toilet. For those of you blessed with one of these turd rinsers, you'll know that that it takes patience and a couple of flushes for complete removal of the contents. Lucy isn't too concerned with complete flushes. Ew.

You know, we recently got a 1 year old yellow lab. He's been sick with colitis (no accidents inside, though, thank God), because he eats EVERYthing. I mean, everything. Deer poop, pebbles, bark, sticks, fish guts, jelly, garbage, etc. You know, I feel really stupid yelling at him in the woods to "stop eating that!" Then, I shovel away piles of orange liquid dog poo from the yard.

He doesn't really like dog food all that much, though. I told him, "Hey, you eat rocks, how f***ing discriminating can you be?". He just looked at me and licked himself.

Add one more to the lab that eats frozen "poopsicles"

When we get hit with a good snow, its impossible for us to find all the poopsicles in the back yard, but yet, she does.

We ended it this year though! My sister works for a vet and told us to put meat tenderizer on the dog food. It doesn't harm the dog at all, but does make their poop taste nasty. (is it ironic that I just said "it makes their poop taste nasty? like they don't say "tastes like sh*t for a reason?)

Ahhh, coming home to the ol' butterscotch surprise. One of the best parts of having a dog!

word. Dude, trust me...pictures of dog diarrhea are no fun. No fun at all.

Sorry mate, it's just that when I see an enticing thread title like "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" I expect to see "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" not just a description of it. "Inside" implies that I am going to see/hear more about it if I click on the thread.. sort of like "Film at 11" which implies.. If you want to see and hear more, tune in at 11...if not, don't.

So when I clicked on the thread, I expected to see disgusting photos of the "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea". If I didn't want to see these images, I would not have clicked on the thread.. as "INSIDE" might infer.:D

Sorry mate, it's just that when I see an enticing thread title like "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" I expect to see "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea...inside!" not just a description of it. "Inside" implies that I am going to see/hear more about it if I click on the thread.. sort of like "Film at 11" which implies.. If you want to see and hear more, tune in at 11...if not, don't.

So when I clicked on the thread, I expected to see disgusting photos of the "EXPLOSIVE Dog Diahrea". If I didn't want to see these images, I would not have clicked on the thread.. as "INSIDE" might infer.:D

Wait, so let me get this straight...what did you think "inside" meant? ;) :D

I guess I didn't think of it that way because I myself had just dealt with canine kasploding poo inside my house the day before.

My poor little mutt had a few problems about a year ago, NOTHING is worse than waking up to the sound of dog splatterpooping the carpet. We Talked to the vet, and switched from the processed dry dog food to raw meat & eggs. Never a a problem since,and he lost his fat belly and all of his stinky gym sock odor after about the first month. Sure it costs a little more to feed my boy good food but he's worth it. That and I don't have to worry about Poison being dumped in his food by some schmuck in a Chinese dog food factory...:mug:

Jens

Noted. Indoors would have been more clear. What I'm having a hard time with, is what part of the phrase "Explosive Dog Diahrea" gets you so excited?:D

This thread is frickin funny. Here is my dog poo story.

We used to put my dog in his crate to take him to and from the vet. Normally SWMBO takes him, but I had the duty this time. When my dog walks into the vet/Petsmart he automatically sh!ts and p!sses on the floor and I expect that. On a particular day we finished up and I put him in the crate for the ride home. He decided to take a **** on the way home in the crate. Talk about a god awful smell, even with the windows down my son and I were gagging for about two miles.

When he is on the leash in a vehicle or being held, he never has an issue, so no more doggie traveling in the crate.

Noted. Indoors would have been more clear. .

I thought "Inside" meant.. like inside the thread.. like "click here to see!"

What I'm having a hard time with, is what part of the phrase "Explosive Dog Diahrea" gets you so excited?:D

Well, my favourite web site IS "2 dogs, 1 cup"

KIDDING!!!!!

It's just one of those things you hate to see.. but you'll look anyway.. Like a thread that reads "Michael Jackson Decapitated! Pics inside!" You KNOW you would click on it.....

Back