• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Converted kegs for sale in OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPEbeling

Reaction score
I have 3 kegs that have been converted into a brewing system. One Hot Liquor tank with a thermometer and spigot and external fill level, one MLT with insulation, thermometer, spigot copper home made false bottom and lid, once Boil pot with a thermometer, spigot and external fill level as well. In addition I have a simple pump that connects the HLT to the MLT, and a copper home made sprinkler to rinse the grains with water pumped from the HLT. Please let me know if you have any questions or interest. I would like to keep the 2 burners but the keggles, the pump, the copper sprinkler and the stand can all go.

I would prefer to sell it all as one but feel free to make offers for certain parts. I am trying to get $700 obo for the equipment.

Let me know if you have any questions, would like me to text you more pictures or want to come and see it.

Thanks!

brewing.jpg

So I just decided to start brewing with Natural gas, so I have 2 burners I have been using for the HLT and BK. I'll sell the whole set up with the stand, pump, burners, HLT, MLT with copper false bottom and copper sparge arm, BK...for $800 OBO...

Thanks,

Mike

Back