My keezer build!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwturnernc

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sure you all have seen a keezer build before but I want to put mine on the site for every one to see. I have some wood working skills but by far am no expert. I received a lot of the items on the cheap(kenmore 6 foot freezer for 50 bucks via Craigslist)cubic or free(2-5 gallons sanke kegs and couplers)and I have close to $500 into the build. Once I add the gas supply and two more ball lock kegs I will have close to 650 into the whole project and no need to bottle my home brew anymore. Only steps left is to paint each tap handle a different color and create a matching caulk board to hang over keezer so friends and family will know what's on tap. I put a two wat gas supply in I case I want two run two stouts off beer gas and a four way I case I want to run 4 on co2 or split it 1: 3 or 2:2. Just trying to plan head of what I may have brewed at any one given time.

Enjoy the pictures.

I don't know what the message is. I checked my iPhone, iPad and my Mac and was ble to view all the pictures. This is first time posting pictures here is what I did. Made my post and went to advanced and up laded pictures and sent post. I asume this was al. I have to do.

I do believe you need to have made 25 posts before your pics will show. Troll/spammer prevention.

Ok that's 25 post, I can see on all my devices, my privacy is set to everyone! When I view n my profile it's states the 20 pictures are in progress. Sometimes I hate technology(user error) but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Back