Christmas Surprise Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadrick

Reaction score
christmassurprise.jpg

My first attempt at a label. This one is for the Spice Ale that is in the primary now. The vector graphics (Inkscape) are much sharper. All comments welcome.

Rick

I was expecting a Santa Claus flasher, but this is damn good too. They would look awesome on 22 or 750s so that you can have the text nice and big and legible. Really awesome label, it could be professional.

Very nice label. Good color selection, fonts, and image selection. You have 2 "i" on a word on the right side but don't feel bad I do it all the time as I hardly ever proof labels before I post them here as I'm seeking feedback on design, but always correct before production. Very nice and a truely important event in the founding of our nation. One of the better days in our history!

Schlante,
Phillip

Very nice label. Good color selection, fonts, and image selection. You have 2 "i" on a word on the right side but don't feel bad I do it all the time as I hardly ever proof labels before I post them here as I'm seeking feedback on design, but always correct before production. Very nice and a truely important event in the founding of our nation. One of the better days in our history!

Schlante,
Phillip

SHMBO is slipping. She loves to find errors in copy, and yes she read it. I feel a good tease coming on.:D

I am planning on a whole series of labels based on the heroic moments in our military's history.

btw; the four service stars on the bottom left are for my three sons and son-in-law, all on active duty. SIL is in Iraq right now and one son has logged 40 months between Afghanistan and Iraq.

Rick

Back