Gold Rush - Jungle Gold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think Parker is going to be the big winner. All of toads ground was already mined once before in the past, but that hillside at the Big Nugget is virgin ground. Now that they are done with that leased ground and they got the 55 ounces they will start processing some of that. You know the producers are holding off on that episode because it will make the Hoffman's look like the amateurs that they are. I am glad that Dave's new sluice is working OK; he's the only guy over there with a enough sense to come in out of the rain.

I missed out the last couple episodes. I need to watch them to catch up. I know Parker is going to hold his own this season. Good Job Parker!

Oh crap, see I swear I always get side tracked and forget when GR is on.

Edit: :) Its not on yet in Cali. 9pm

I'm glad Dave was able to pull some decent gold from Indian River. Now if Todd can get his trommel working right, maybe he well get some gold.

As for the Jungle Gold guys...........it's just a matter of time before they get beheaded. Lol

I'm glad Dave was able to pull some decent gold from Indian River. Now if Todd can get his trommel working right, maybe he well get some gold.

As for the Jungle Gold guys...........it's just a matter of time before they get beheaded. Lol

You mean the best trommel in the world? LOL

There is a new gold one starting now 10:00 eastern time "bamazon" . Checkin it out. Edit: history channel

History Channel. This should be interesting. In the Amazon huh?! Watch out for the Gorilla's! And I don't mean the Apes.

Lol ya. The one that needs a engine replacement after a few hours of running. Lol

I got a good chuckle out of the whole super trommel set-up. No one seemed to know how to get it from where they dropped it to where it needed to be, and then they run it for maybe an hour or so and the engine fails.

Looks like Team Turin is going to keep toad out of hot water with the investors...

I got a good chuckle out of the whole super trommel set-up. No one seemed to know how to get it from where they dropped it to where it needed to be, and then they run it for maybe an hour or so and the engine fails.

Looks like Team Turin is going to keep toad out of hot water with the investors...

Yup, Dave is going to be the man this season.

Looks like Fred is on to something... That SUCKS! I wanted Parker to find the mother load.

Todd is an incompetent goat bearded moron. Not one ounce of gold from Quartz creek? If I'm the Indian River crew, I would be thinking of doing my own claim next season. Todd's new trommel has been an epic failure.

Darwin18 said:
Todd is an incompetent goat bearded moron. Not one ounce of gold from Quartz creek? If I'm the Indian River crew, I would be thinking of doing my own claim next season. Todd's new trommel has been an epic failure.

He can't help that the trommel guy screwed him so bad

He bought a unproven machine from a unproven trommel guy. Did you see his shop, he obviously does not build trommels for a living. At least not on the scale of Toads. So in my book ---Todds Fault.

They should send Todd over to the Jungle Gold Show. The rest of the bunch might actually get some gold

I loved how when Parker, his brother, and his dad blew up the rock in the way of the road, all three were giggling like school girls as the dust settled. Even though his dad and brother do that for a living.

The bamazon debacle will be on again in a little bit. I can't wait to watch. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I feel bad for Parker, I was hoping that hill would pay off. Maybe he can get some more out of that other spot he rented.

and everything goes good for grandpa, sounds like he has a high PSA.

Did any one notice that Tony Beets wife called Parker son-in-law to be when they got to Big Nugget? Good man Parker! It was 50/50 wether or not Tony would cut his d**k off or have a good old klondike shot gun wedding for looking at his daughter!

I dont think I have seen two shows where operations are run by complete morons. for some reason-I never miss an episode though.....

Next season-Damnit we forgot to buy our equipment again-lost 3 weeks of the season.

Did any one notice that Tony Beets wife called Parker son-in-law to be when they got to Big Nugget? Good man Parker! It was 50/50 wether or not Tony would cut his d**k off or have a good old klondike shot gun wedding for looking at his daughter!

YES i saw that too, but he's a good kid. or maybe she is just warning him. :)

Tony asked Parker if he would see him up in the Klondike and he said yes; I can see him setting up next to Toad and actually running an operation that gets gold. I would like to see Parker hit a pay streak somewhere, he seems like a pretty decent guy; Tony seems to like him, and I get the feeling he doesn't like too many people.
Come to think of it, I bet all those jars of gold are from Tony Beets' claim when Parker goes up their to join their 'family'.

It's Toad's fault for buying from a guy who obviously didn't have the facility nor the know how to deliver. According to the show, all they saw of this super trommel was one sitting under a foot of snow. If you're going to swap out such an integral part of your mining operation one would think you'd want to see what you're buying in action before you wrote a check...

I agree, Toad spending that much money on the trommel without seeing one work was pretty darn dumb. Toad should have been a little wiser. I really just love his new nickname "Toad" and enjoy writting it and thats why I posted. Toad is a perfect nickname for him. I just wish whoever thought of "Toad" could come up with a real good one for stingey Fred. He diserves it more than Toad.

I agree, Toad spending that much money on the trommel without seeing one work was pretty darn dumb. Toad should have been a little wiser .

I learned he was stupid when he pulled "Old Blue" down. Why would you trash your only way to mine gold when your waiting for the new machine to arrive? Dumb! I'm not surprised with Toads actions.

Edit: Can we say Slow Learner!?

I learned he was stupid when he pulled "Old Blue" down. Why would you trash your only way to mine gold when your waiting for the new machine to arrive? Dumb! I'm not surprised with Toads actions.

Edit: Can we say Slow Learner!?

x2. Maybe they payed him to rip it down to get better ratings.
Ripping old blue down was the stupidest thing he could have done. he knew the other trommel wasn't going to be ready for at least 2 more weeks. Just because it wasn't the most efficient machine doesn't mean it wont produce gold. 60% efficiency (so he claimed) is better than 0%. Toad is the moron of the show.

Wtf. That episode sucked ballz. Camera men filming camera men.

Agree. This show is going down hill fast. Chock it up with all the other fake reality shows. I thought this one was halfway real when it started. Between Toads idiotic thinking and the repetitiveness of the shows are starting to wear on me. It seams like the start of each show and after every commercial there is a repeat of so much information that you end up watching the show 10 times by the end of the season.

Back