Very proud !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
So my LHBS just so happens to be 7 Bridges Organic Homebrew Supply in Santa Cruz. Some of you have ordered from them befor. This year marked a 10th anniversary for them and they celebrated by having a nation wide Organic Homebrew comp. All entries must be brewed with organic hops, malts and other sugar adjuncts. Some of you may have competed. I entered in the Belgian Strong Ale catagory with a Belg Blonde and ended up placing first in my catagory.:ban:
I was extremely proud of this award as this was my first attemp at brewing a belgian beer. I am not 1 to bragg , but I had to share with you guy's cause you have all helped me along the way. It was also interesting to read what a BJCP certified judge thought of my HB.
Cheers and Strong brewing, Gabe

Sweet good job man! It's always nice to get some recognition for your hard work.

Cheers

A Congrats from the East Coast. It's one heck of an accompishment IMHO to enter any Beer Competition and just Place, never mind coming away with the Gold. Awseome Job.:mug:

Back