Southern Tier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellbrew

Reaction score
I have to say that Southern Tier from NY is quickly becoming one of my current favorite breweries.

They have yet to fail me. Currently finishing off a 650ml of the Iniquity IBA and wishing I had a couple more.

pale ale , ipa , pumking , chokolat ,unearthly , ...... southern tier = awesome beer i agree

I recently discovered Southern Tier as well, I'm actually searching for a clone of the iniquity right now. They make some really quality stuff with oat being a great stout too!

The Mokah was really nice, though I had trouble picking out much coffee flavor - seemed the chocolate was a little overpowering. But I loves me some chocolate, so this is not meant as a complaint by any means!

Their Mokah is my favorite chocolate beer ever, I found their Choklat too overwhelming. I agree you don't taste much coffee in the Mokah, though.

I liked their Creme Bruele, really interesting and very sweet desert beer. I would not suggest their Unearthly IPA Oaked, very very sweet and syrupy and needs more hop bite to balance.

I think I am the only one but I did not like the unearthly. However the creme brulee was amazing and I have a Cuvee 3 waiting to be drank.

Back