Christmas Comes Early!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooter

Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hurrah! The freezer is being delivered tomorrow. I'm off to fill my CO2 tank!

Kegs.jpg

I hate you........okay not really.
I still need to buy kegs, co2+reg and other stuff to finish mine. :(
Are you running all of those kegs at the same time and if so which route did you go? Manifold?
I am trying to decide how I want to do mine.

Yay! You are going to love kegging!

I don't doubt that. C02 is charged and ready. I'm kegging my IPA on Sunday!

I hate you........okay not really.
I still need to buy kegs, co2+reg and other stuff to finish mine. :(
Are you running all of those kegs at the same time and if so which route did you go? Manifold?
I am trying to decide how I want to do mine.

The freezer I'm getting supposedly holds four, but it's tight. I'm planing on running three at a time and then hopefully getting a small pipeline going with the extras. I did get a manifold to distribute. I also got the dual regulator. So, it gives me some flexibility.

Everything came from Keg Connection and the seals seem good on the kegs. They all were shipped with a small amount of internal pressure and they had maintained that pressure through shipping. If you pull on the pressure relief they all release a blast of CO2.

Now it's time to retire my bottles to big beer duty. I figure I can fill them with a good barleywine or some other beer that needs a bit of conditioning time, throw them under the stairs and forget about them for a year.

Back