• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Cooler Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscostew

Reaction score
Ive recently upgraded to a single tier all grain system and no longer need my cooler mash tun. I believe it is 54 qts, big enough for about 25 lbs of grain, I have used it roughly 35 times and have had no stuck sparges or major issues. Its free to a good home, pm me for pick up details.

This is a picture of the mash tun when it was brand new so you can get an idea of the size and shape.

7322_549074768060_45902700_32295682_1029662_n.jpg

Sorry guys Im not going to ship this, just looking to help someone out local I dont really have time to get this packaged and shipped.

Hey guys nutz4daf was first to reply so its all his, if that falls through ill take the next person that replied. Thanks.

Back