What will YOU do?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will you do after football?

• Watch basketball

• Watch hockey

• Brew more

• ***** about things until opening day

• Revel in the fact that I'm not American and my sports aren't over

• Punch things.

• Some, but not all, of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a Lions fan, so football has been over for me the past six years.:mad:

Really though, I will just spend more time doing schoolwork and spending it with the now expanded family. :mug:

My next sport in line is basketball but only college basketball so I voted for all of the above. This is my time of year to brew like a madman and get yardwork done so by May I have 6 kegs and 4 cases of bottle reserve before the heat comes on. I don't think I'm brewing much this summer. Too damn hot and diificult to cool the wort. I'll work on the 3-tier system in the summer I believe and wait for NFL preseason.

I follow hockey, but don't watch much.

The racing season is almost here, and that's mainly what I'll do and follow until my Husker's spring practice/game. Then it'll be back to racing and the Huskers forum on Scout.com speculating about the upcoming season, until fall football camp, and life can begin again...lol

We've got NCAA hoops and NHL hockey! A trip to Milwaukee to see Marquette play. And more brewing, since my house temp is now at a beautiful 64 degrees in the warmest spot. I've got a lager in the basement, and two ales in primary. And my MLT should be here any day.

And, my annual pilgramage to a warmer climate is about 6 weeks away. Life is glorious! :rockin:

Lorena

I've been, and always do, follow the Red Sox 12 months out of the year. So I'll be one of those bitching about the closer situation until I start seeing a few ninth-inning meltdowns.....upon which I'll be using my Corny drip bag to ease my baseball pain.

I'm a big Gonzaga fan (originally from Spokane, WA home of the zags) so I'll be watching NCAA basketball, and of course brewing until next football season.

Actually, i will be watching the grass grow until football starts again as grass gazing is just as exciting to me as baseball (since all the *****s walked out a few years ago). Hockey could be interesting now that they have gotton ride of the blue line or what ever it is they call it. NCAA B-ball is good when the tourney starts. Pro B-ball? forget it. Thugs.

Reverend JC said:
Pro B-ball? forget it. Thugs.

Hey, my knicks are on a great pace...to match last year's stellar season.
Go NY go.

r3923416118.jpg

Iv'e all but given up on pro sports (over paid whinney p*ssys) with the exception of the Pack (and even they seem to be a chore) and MMA fights

I might even understand WTF you guys are taking about in the 'Non Beer' threads for a few months. I have no idea what (American) Football is all about!:D

For me, NCAA basketball and March Madness in particular. I live for the final 64! Haven't been an NBA follower since Jordan stopped playing.

I'll also brew and play with my model trains, especially when it's too cold to brew in the garage!

uwmgdman said:
....and that's college basketball......Go Badgers!

Big game tonight!! Go get em'!!

I've actually got tickets to Friday's Hockey game. Hopefully we can steal one from the "rodents"!!! :D :D

I'll ***** regardless of what I watch. I haven't been watching hockey that much the last couple years, the only games I see on tv are Caps games anyway. I can't watch a full basketball game until March Madness and it looks like Syracuse will have to get a lot better to make the tournament.
I may watch Arena football this year plus I like to watch golf so that helps pass the time until baseball.

ablrbrau said:
Ralph Nader. In other words, I'm going fishing, if we ever get any ice.

If we get that ice let me know . . . I'll go with. If not You'll find me on Beulah or Phantom in the summer if I'm not trying to find a decent place to go fly fishing

lorenae said:
We don't have snow- but we do have ice. Nice perch, walleye, and a few big pike.

Lorena

Hmmm never fished up Yooper way, may have to try that some time. We make an annual trip to Big Winnie for perch. That's always fun. Lots of fish, lots of beer & booze, no SWMBOs......(no offense, Lorenae:) )

Back