You might be a redkneck...........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewbish

Reaction score
brewer if...........

You can't brew up a batch today because your boil pot doubles as your chicken plucking pot....

On a positive note........I'll be BBQ'ng fresh chicken on the grill tonight, while drinking several czech pils I brewed a couple months back.

What about mushroom hunting, bass fishing, and beer brewing all in a span of two days? All that seems to be missing is some gun shooting and nascar..... whoops nascar is on tonight, guess I might be redneck.

if you didn't think it was funny when Jeff Foxworthy did it, and you still don't think it's funny now.

Could also be titled "You might be a dick..."

Yes, I agree...........you might be a dick.

brewer if...........

You can't brew up a batch today because your boil pot doubles as your chicken plucking pot....

On a positive note........I'll be BBQ'ng fresh chicken on the grill tonight, while drinking several czech pils I brewed a couple months back.

What was your address again? I'll bring some venison steaks and my Cascade IPA. What time?

What was your address again? I'll bring some venison steaks and my Cascade IPA. What time?

Ha! To late.

You'll have to bring your venison over tonight........I'm grilling an elk tenderloin, w/ fresh sugar snap peas, corn on the cob, and baked sweet 'taters. We'll be washing this down with an Oatmeal Stout.......... Mixin' it up with the venison and the IPA would make an awesome BBQ!!!

Back