• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moosehead tap handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brand new moosehead tap handle that i got from one of my sales rep at work.. He told me that this is the rarest one they make.. it is plastic but has look and feel of wood. its about 7" tall and like i said brand new never installed. I dont drink moosehead and thought maybe someone else that either drinks moosehead or collects tap handles might appropriate it more than I. im thinking $35 shipped covers a 10gal grain bill for me.. there is a taller version of this.. its almost double the size but that one is very common.. the short version is the hard to find one.. sales rep told me he has only given out 5 in the ten years hes been there, so has to be pretty rare seeing how you can find moosehead on tap pretty regularly here in michigan.

shoot me message username @ gmail

cheers:mug:

IMAG0290.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back