• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 brew pots for sale. 15.5G kegs Southern Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two brew kettle kegs.

2 identical kegs
tops removed
2 1/2" welded fittings
1 1" welded fitting for a hot water heater element.

Can email photos if interested. Asking $150 OBO each. Pick up only please. I'm located 40 minutes south of Columbus, OH

Keg33.JPG

keg41.JPG

keg51.JPG

I just bought 2 kegs for 90 a piece, and the shipping was a whopping 7 bucks. I feel that you used these kettles and then stripped them, so if noone offers you anything , I will offer you the same price. $187 shipped just because i plan on going electric in the future, and i will store them till i decide to make the move

I just bought 2 kegs for 90 a piece, and the shipping was a whopping 7 bucks. I feel that you used these kettles and then stripped them, so if noone offers you anything , I will offer you the same price. $187 shipped just because i plan on going electric in the future, and i will store them till i decide to make the move

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. For that price, I'll save them for the day I install a 50A breaker and use them as originally planned. I'd hate to see what shipping two kegs would be, but I doubt I'd have much left from your $187 for the kegs themselves. I don't see how you got 2 15.5 galon sanke kegs shipped for $7 unless it was paying the neighborhood kid to carry the across the street. Shipping on Corny kegs is usually ~$5-10.

And yes they are "used". Both made out of old beer kegs. 1 keg is my current boil kettle. The other was just fitted at the same time with the same couplers and not used yet.

Latest posts

Back