Free Beer for feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to try a sample,
Be have a brew club here that meets once a month.
Would be willing to pay shipping and give lots of feedback!

I'll give my $0.02. I enjoy trying new stuff.
I've never brewed a Blonde at 10%, but I have done a Tripel that was about that big. My guess is though that my Tripel was a little heavier than your blonde will be.

LOL, I've been a member almost a year longer than you.
But, I just read with a beer in my hand :mug:

what can I say, I'm a little behind the curve, but that's happens when you've been in Iraq for almost 18 months. going to be home first week of September and looking forward to brewing and drinking some awesome beer!!!

Sign me up! Just need to know where to put my Herby Hancock.

They who drink beer will think beer.
--Washington Irving

Psh, John Hancock. It's HERBIE Hancock!

Anyway, OP I see your location says SE Texas. Whereabouts? I'm in Houston and would love to do my best to give you feedback as far as an average Joe drinker goes. I won't be able to give you BJCP type feedback, but a simple "Yeah this is good, and I think my BMC buddies would enjoy it too" kind of stuff I can do. Or not. Ball is in your court!

I am currently in Vidor, but we are working on raw land in Newton County. Wee will ove there and build the brewery. About to break ground on the brewery, well in a few weeks at least, things just can't go fast enough for me.

OH, FYI, to get you name in the drawing to be one of our tasters, got to our facebook page at http://tinyurl.com/texasbrewery and click the like button, we will be selecting tasters from our facebook page. you can get details from our facebook discussion at http://tinyurl.com/freeTEXASbeer I hope to brew enough to ship beer to all interested, but we will see, the list i groing.

I'd gladly pay shipping to help you out and sample your beer!

I wish i could participate but unfortunately I don't think you can ship beer privately to Canada :(

Good luck with your brewery though! If there's a way to ship it here I'd gladly pay the shipping :)

All the good names for a Big Blonde Ale are taken
Bombshell Blonde
Bodacious Blond
and my choice Dizzy Blonde
:cool:

Any cool suggestions for a High Alcohol Blonde Ale?

Bombshell Blonde
Bodacious Blond

Knockout Blonde?
Brassy Blonde?

All I can think of at the moment. Personally, I think Knockout works on both levels :)

Bombshell Blonde
Bodacious Blond

You know, I could better name it after trying a free sample :ban:

Anyways, how about
Braindead Blonde
Bleached Blonde
Babbling Blonde
Blissful Blonde
Boisterous Blonde
Buxom Blonde
Baby Make Blonde

Back