Oregon Brewers Festival - Need a place to crash Thursday night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

explosivebeer

Reaction score
This is an odd idea and possibly not the best one I've ever had. But I thought I'd at least throw it out there and see what happens.

My brother and I (22 and 30, respectively) are coming down from Seattle to Portland for the Oregon Brewers Festival. We were just planning on coming down early Friday, running around the festival, staying with some friends on Friday night, and heading back on Saturday since we have other obligations we can't get out of.

But now we're both free by noon on Thursday and thought we might head down early. Unfortunately none of our friends can put us up (put up with us?) Thursday night and most hotels are booked and/or very expensive.

We are not planning on having a loud, crazy, debaucherous night (unless our potential host is looking for that) but we will probably check out the festival, HUB, and grab some dinner.

I thought it would be fun to meet some homebrewers, trade some ideas, talk about beer in general, share some beers, and find a couch or floor to crash on.

I can bring some homebrews or other treasures from my collection in exchange. Let me know what you think.

People may feel a little more secure if you were a paid member of HBT.

Thanks for moving this thread Orfy. I didn't really know where to put it.

I was thinking about becoming a paid member and probably will. For now, any prospective hosts will have to be satisfied with the info from my HBT post history and myspace.

Latest posts

Back