Chicago North side...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I recently started brewing and am looking forward to talking to other enthusiasts.
I live on the north side of Chicago and have been an avid beer collector for many years. I've always wanted to brew my own but my first attempt was disappointing to say the least. Anyway, on to bigger and better things.

As a side note is anyone from Chicago going to the Vintage Strong Ale fest at Dililah's on the north side Saturday the 23rd?

Welcome to the forum Mayor. Don't let the first bad beer keep you down, brew again and better luck next time.

Welcome! There are lots of Chicagoland brewers here, but we seem to be mostly in the south-west burbs. I think I saw a few local guys talking about that festival in another thread.

Most of the local stuff tends to be in SNIZZLE threads.

Welcome to the forum, always good to see another Chicago area brewer. Like McKBrew says, don't get too worried about you r first few not coming out right. It's a learning experience and they'll get better as you go along.

Back