• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cigars and Humidor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cummins2500hd

Reaction score
Due to reasons beyond my control I need to sell all my cigars and two humidors.

Without doing an exact count I am estimating I have 100-150 cigars, from very high quality to good quality.

The humidors is a three drawer styles with glass top and is in like brand new condition.

I would be happy to text message pictures as best I can but I am looking to sell the cigars in sets of 5 or 10 or everything as 1 entire set.

Prices will vary dependent on selection of cigars. If sold as whole (all cigars and large humidor) I will sell for $500 (less than $5 per cigar average plus humidor).

cummins2500hd said:
Due to reasons beyond my control I need to sell all my cigars and two humidors.

Without doing an exact count I am estimating I have 100-150 cigars, from very high quality to good quality.

The humidors is a three drawer styles with glass top and is in like brand new condition.

I would be happy to text message pictures as best I can but I am looking to sell the cigars in sets of 5 or 10 or everything as 1 entire set.

Prices will vary dependent on selection of cigars. If sold as whole (all cigars and large humidor) I will sell for $500 (less than $5 per cigar average plus humidor).

Where a bouts are you, and I might bite, i do enjoy me some oliva's, have any?

I am in reading and might be interested in a couple sticks. Would you mind pming me some of the varieties you have available? Thanks!
Tom

Back