I've Crossed Over

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfguy819

Reaction score
Well, I've crossed over from PM to AG. Being that I'm stuck in Afghanistan for another 2.5 months, the wife and kiddos ordered me a MLT from Midwest for father's day. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I could have built one for cheaper, since the gesture was heart felt. It came in today and the better half told me to go ahead and order my brew pot, so now I got a 12 gallon pot on the way as well! So in the last 3.5 months, I've gotten a kegerator, MLT and brew pot!!! It's a good thing the better half loves my beer, or else I'd be in some serious trouble!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!!! Since I'm not getting back until mid Sept. time frame, I'm going straight for a pumpkin ale. I did the extract version from AHS last year that was a huge hit, even though it wasn't finished until November. After that.....I'm thinking the Vanilla Bourbon Porter that everyone has been raving about

Not sure what you do .......but I thank you and everyone else overthere for all that you do! Now get back and brew up some Jihad Juice!! I'm sure you're sick of drinking sid. Not sure if they have it in Afghanistan. I used to drink that crap in Jeddah.

Back