Today is my birthday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumberg1

Reaction score
And what a great day it is. Sitting by myself drinking one of my almond browns and brewing up a 13gal batch of a birthday blond. 
Life is good.
Who agrees with me?

Tee hee? Do you have any idea how ghey that sounded? If I were not a gentleman, I'd flick you lightly with my rainbow wig! :fro:

You, Sir, have besmirched this ladies good name. You are NO gentleman! To prey upon the frailty of the weaker sex befits one such as you. I...I...I have NO idea what I'm talking about.

Nice wig BTW! :p

Thanks d00dz!

And so far so good on the brew. Just collected my first runnings and it's smelling so good! I wish I was drinking it now!!

Well, my birthday was 3 days ago (the 4th), so we're close...

However, being that last night I got hit by a car, I wouldn't go as far as to say life is good. I'm glad for you it is.

Anyways, happy birdie...;):mug:

I will be PM'ing you my address, so you can send me a pint...:D:D

Inodoro_Pereyra said:
I will be PM'ing you my address, so you can send me a pint...:D:D

Man I'm sorry you got hit by a car. I hope you're okay! No lie I'd be more then happy to send you a bottle! 13 gal is alot to drink by myself and SWMBO isn't really a beer drinker!

Hit by a car? Last night I was hit by a Puerto Rican prostitute! Do I get any sympathy? Oh noooooo!!! She really hurt my nose too!!

Thank you Lumberg. :)
Not a big deal really. I was coming back home from the supermarket, when some SOB took a corner like he was a Nascar driver, hit me from behind, and sent me flying a few feet.
Luckily, I fell on my upper back (didn't hit my head, although I don't have any important organs there. ;)), so I ended up with a great deal of pain in my waist (I got "twisted" by the way he hit me ) and the right foot.
Now, after sleeping it off (I just woke up about 1/2 hr ago) and generous doses of Bengay, the pain in my waist is almost gone, and I expect to be ok in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the offer, it was just a joke. That's your birthday brew, so you should enjoy every last bottle of it. Being that your wife doesn't drink, I guess you're gonna have to sacrifice yourself...;):ban:

Happy birthday! I think I will head to Papago brewing for lunch, I shall have a pint for your birthday!

AND.... I will try to not get hit by a car OR a Puerto Rican prostitute! maybe I could get a good spanking over at the "massage parlor", that would be nice.

Inodoro_Pereyra said:
I guess you're gonna have to sacrifice yourself...;):ban:

Oh no! Someone please save me from all za beer!

Glad to hear you're okay!!

azscoob said:
I shall have a pint for your birthday!

That sounds like a good plan! I will also have a pint for my birthday! Or 10! 

Today is ALSO "fat Tuesday"!! Cool to have a b-day on the right day for a brew day!! Bonus points awarded. We should all have a home brew today to celebrate his good fortune.:rockin::mug::tank:

Just an FYI update. Just got my brew to the fermenter. OG 1.051. I was shooting for 1.049 so I'd call that pretty close. I'm pretty stoked on this ale. I'm pretty sure this is the first brew I've been this close ti my numbers on. Or maybe it's all the home brews I've had. I hope the other 9 bottles I put in the fridge are cold. Im running low!!

I hope my fellow brewers had a swell day brewing!!!

"I finished this one, someone bring me another homebrew!"

my birthday's at the end of the month, so I brewed my birthday beer about a week ago. Maybe I'll brew my "Holy ****, I'm almost 30" brew on my actual birthday.

Happy Birthday man :mug:

Mine was yesterday, celebrated Sunday with crawfish and Barleywine :tank: Vertical tasting of Real Ale's Sisyphus 2007, 2009, 2010, some Lagunitas Olde Gnarleywine, and some homebrewed Devil's Punchbowl Strong Golden Ale. Decided to save the Stone Old Guardian for later!!!

Back