Exciting Stuff......!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunarpancake

Reaction score
So, if you haven't peeked at my user-info I am 25yrs old and just started brewing this year. (I also like long walks on the beach) Anyways, my parents were not entirely supportive of this new hobby. Their big opposition to it was that I was spending money on something that could be purchased for less than bottled water the store. I don't blame them.

Anyways, once I had my first cider brewed they changed their minds and now most of my christmas presents are brewing gear.

.....all of the above was just a preface to what I am excited about.

My parents had some neighbors over for holiday dinner and mentioned that I have been brewing and guess what? One of the neighbors used to brew too!! Used to being the key words here. He no longers brews and wants to give me all of his old brewing stuff. Apparently he has tons of bottles (i have never bottled...only kegged so this will be nice) and some carboys and other stuff!!!

Im super-excited since I have no idea what equip. he has. I have no idea if he did only extract brewing or if he did mini-mash or all grain.

Anyways, any gear I absolutely do not need will be posted in the pay it forward section.

I'd be worried about taking advice from people who buy bottled water. ;)

I'm glad you changed their minds. :D

Sounds like a good deal coming your way. :rockin:

And, yes, I used to live in Monmouth Cty too when I worked at CECOM/Ft. Monmouth.

I felt forced to look at your profile. How come you never mentioned that you are, in fact, Steve Martin! :D

I tend to create mass chaos and you know how much of a burden fame can be.....well no you probably don't. Trust me....it's a burden, sitting here on my solid gold chair lighting cigars with $100 bills. Wouldn't want to burden you guys with those things.

I'm such a nice guy eh?

Back