A Few Who Brew Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YtBoI

Reaction score
“A FEW WHO BREW” Homebrew Club

We are a new club forming in So Cal. LA, IE and OC. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/clubs/a-few-who-brew.html

The FaceBook Page.... Just Join to be in the Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AFewWhoBrew/

Meeting: As for now the last Saturday of every month @ 4pm. Bring family or friends.
Location: As for now we are having meetings at SoCal Homebrew 2170 Arrow Highway, La Verne, CA
Dues: As of now we haven’t set dues
Who: Anyone and everyone. People who like to brew or just drink brew. 21+ only
Brew days: We are going to hold a collaborated bi-monthly or quarterly brew day. Our first batch is going to be a 10g Eggnog Stout.

I'll see about maybe making some flyers or something to leave with Sean at his shop. I saw a bunch of people asking on FB asking about a club.

Probably not making a meeting until September, due to previous commitments...
But proud to be part of this none the less.

Awesome, is there a FB page started?

Not yet... Getting on that soon!
But this is the club on HBT https://www.homebrewtalk.com/clubs/a-few-who-brew.html

What about when its more than a few, lol

LOL Then we will have be few of many! LOL

I was thinking the same thing.... the few the many it's all good!

Exactly what i was thinking!

Probably not making a meeting until September, due to previous commitments...
But proud to be part of this none the less.

That's ok, but that means you'll have some good brews to share! :tank:

Glad to have you!

I will try to make it on June 29th to meet up with you guys. I'm re-brewing my IPA that took Gold at this year's Hangar 24 comp. If it's ready, I'll bring a growler for tastings. If it's not, I'm sure I can bring something to share. :mug:

OUR CLUB LOGO :ban:

A Few Who Brew Logo 10 smaller.jpg

Cool. Anyone going to the IE Regional Comp this weekend at Main Street Brewery in Corona?

I like the logo... but it brings up a question.
Who's in charge?

Do we have a president? VP? BOD? Secretary? etc?

Who's in charge?

Don't think we've come that far yet. Eventually that will be something to take care of, I think we are just trying to get everyone to show up first! :)

Who's in charge?

Well I've been spearheading most of the project, but it has been a joint effort with brewski_please (Matt), kosmokramer (Sean owner of SoCal Hombrew Supply) and stvo (Steve). We've been brainstorming together at SoCal Homebrew and drinking some beers... So as for now we are just “A Few Who Brew”... I mean eventually I’ll or we will be setting up a non-profit for us, so we can accept dues or donations of some type to help fund the club activities and promote us, but we will keep the club posted as we grow and make changes.

Ya its pretty awesome, Abe (YtBol) did a great job on it. In fact he's done most of the work setting this up. I just showed up and drank beer! haha

I was already there working, i didn't even have to "show up" just stay sober enough to help customers hahaha ya, ytboi Has been definitely doing most of the work on this... When ready I nominate him for pres

kosmokramer said:
ytboi Has been definitely doing most of the work on this... When ready I nominate him for pres

I second that!!!!! Dude thanks!!!

I won't be able to make it to the meeting on the 28th afterall. I have tix to go to the Packinghouse's Brewgrass Festival. They're still on sale on Groupon for $18 a ticket. Normal price is like $38. Unlimited tastings from 20 breweries and live bluegrass music. I couldn't pass up that deal. Sorry guys. I'll catch the next one.

I won't be able to make it to the meeting on the 28th afterall. I have tix to go to the Packinghouse's Brewgrass Festival. They're still on sale on Groupon for $18 a ticket. Normal price is like $38. Unlimited tastings from 20 breweries and live bluegrass music. I couldn't pass up that deal. Sorry guys. I'll catch the next one.

Yeah go have fun... I was going to do that event too with my other brew club, but we deceided to do the club on that day. LOL Have a few brews for me!

I will more then likely be putting in an order for shirts for the club soon. So let me know if you are interested.

My buddy does custom shirts and can be ordered one at a time with no set up fees. They're digitally printed with up to $500 colors. I'm pretty sure it's whatever you want for $20 per shirt unless you get into the XLs, then it's $2 more.

Went to the IE Regionals today. I took 1st place for my Pale Ale and also 3rd Best of Show! So stoked!

Back