Dating Site To Help Workaholics For Finding Life Partner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shareesage

Reaction score
The reception we received in Houston has exceeded our expectations by a long shot. A lot of the success has to do solely with the people we’ve hired to run our office. They are exceptional individuals, who not only take the time to truly listen to our clients, but they take a interest in our member’s social lives as well. Michael McKinney, a father of three children, heads Introductions Inc’s Houston operations. Michael says that letting people experience the fulfillment of a happy marriage and helping people build relationships rooted in honesty and trust is what he strives for. Michael has experienced this life and he wants everyone to experience what he has!

Ha! See how crafty I am?

BBKing isnt my real name! Now what!?

Your background checks arent worth jack!

Nice. I went to their website and got on their facebook and left some personal message for them. What a load of crap.

I suggest everyone go to their facebook page and let them know what you think of their spam practices.

Urgence! Needing your thankness dates for b1g mans please to respond my immediate attention. The late General Umbizi Ngastu, Great welcomes!

What if I want some one with a criminal background?

I got plans...

Any help?

Yes, but do you screen based on beer preference? Think of all the jilted hopheads, forced into going on dates with BMC drinkers.

LOL!

There is already a site for that. It's called Craigslist!

I want cat burglars and con artist not Massage therapist.

I have an Idea I call Tx 12.

If you've seen Oceans Eleven it's the same basic principle except redesigned for fast food.

Back