South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 11!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why didn't they post a sticky in the all grain forum letting people know this has moved to the ingredient forum??
only a year + being run out of the all grain forum.... brewers are checking there for the buys.

1x cm 2row

would also be interested in splitting some franco belges caramel munich 120(special b) 1/4 sack or so??

some crystal malt other then 60

1/2 sack of best malz dark wheat

1/3-1/4 rye??

BTW. Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

I'll split CaraMunich 120.

ok so im going to add on to my order. 1 sack for me and 2 for a friend.
so added on to my existing order will be:
2 CM-2ROW
1 BD-MOPA.
Just to confirm, your current order is:
ryan0914: 3x CM-2ROW, 2x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-MUN

Since we've got two pallets, any chance we could get some hops this time around, or are the prices not much better than Hopsdirect/freshops?

Since we've got two pallets, any chance we could get some hops this time around, or are the prices not much better than Hopsdirect/freshops?

The pricing in the sales book is for breweries. It doesn't apply to us. Our pricing is closer to $25/lb. If you're willing to pay for it, you can get hops.

quote=b0r0da;2507384]I'll split CaraMunich 120.[/quote]

I can only use 1/4 sack at most of the MFB C-120

if we can get someone else to do a 1/4 and you take a 1/2.. or 2 more and do 1/4 splits all round???

anyone willing to take a 1/4 sack of Franco-Belges CaraMunich 120?

sold
b0r0da 1/2 x FB-C120
Ty5592 1/4 x FB-C120
Oldbrew 1/4 x FB-C120

I would be interested in 1/4 or 1/3 of Munich, veinna and/or wheat
I dont have a stong preference of brand
Let me know if you are interested

haha I have almost a full sack of vienna at this point. I will give you some honey if you want it.

anyone interested in TF-AMBR split? Amber Malt

hey man, I have some amber for ya still if your interested??

also congrats on winning FIRST prize in the contest....sweet deal

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f22/winners-homebrewtalk-cityprofile-giveaway-214367/

conical_fermenter.jpg

First Prize - 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter

* 304 Stainless Steel with Low profile stand design
* Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
* 1.5 inch butterfly valve
* Threadless racking arm with position indicator
* Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
* Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
* Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure (with addition of CO2 Adapter package)
* Includes stopper and airlock

hey man, thanks, I am still interested. I told you I was gonna call but ended up leaving town. I felt sorta ****** ish and didn't want to bother you again. Can I get 10 LB from you? Less would be fine too.

Thanks on the conical! I cant believe it! Don't know what to do with myself I am so excited

hey man, thanks, I am still interested. I told you I was gonna call but ended up leaving town. I felt sorta ****** ish and didn't want to bother you again. Can I get 10 LB from you? Less would be fine too.

Thanks on the conical! I cant believe it! Don't know what to do with myself I am so excited

unreal on the conical! mills represent :cross:

i have amber as well if you wanted to trade up on honey.

you can bother me whenever....its cool, you know where I am if you ever need anything....as a matter of fact I may just fire up the burners tomorrow and brew a blonde ale and a kolsch

Back