Number Two came early

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
SWMBO's water broke just after midnight last night and we spent all night waiting for the doctor, but the wait was worth it. Fiona Grace was born at 10:52 this morning and at 6 pounds 11 ounces, is a bit healthier than her older sister was at birth.

Mom and baby are both doing well, but the camera is at the hospital with mom--so no pics right now. She is the spitting image of her older sister, though, and appears to be a much calmer baby.

One other similarity--neither child could wait to full term. Eliza was 3.5 weeks early and Fiona's C-section was scheduled for Thursday.

Now I'm going to get some rest. :D

Dang it! Somebody beat me to the obvious poop joke! At least I still got to write poop on the internet.

Poop!

Oh.........and congrats man! Glad everyone's doing fine.

"Who...does.....number.....two.....work for,
who....does.....number...two....work for."

Congrats!

Great news! congrats on the healthy new addition. You are now going to be outnumbered in your household forever- you MUST put the seat down and add extra bathrooms. :ban:

CONGRATS!

did they end up doing an emergency c-section, or was it a natural birth??

My wife is schedule to go in on the 22nd of Aug (this month) for a c-section for our son's birth and I'm curious if she goes before then if they are going ot try to c-section her again, or go for natural birth since the baby is "naturally" coming when they want to rather than us scheduling.

anyway, congrats!

Congratulations!! :mug:

Looks like you have two future brewing assistants now! :ban:

CONGRATS!

did they end up doing an emergency c-section, or was it a natural birth??

My wife is schedule to go in on the 22nd of Aug (this month) for a c-section for our son's birth and I'm curious if she goes before then if they are going ot try to c-section her again, or go for natural birth since the baby is "naturally" coming when they want to rather than us scheduling.

anyway, congrats!

It had to be a C-section because of prior surgeries, they did not want to risk rupturing the scar tissue with a natural birth.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, I'm off to the hospital now and should have some pics posted tonight.

I know it's a week late (and this thread was pretty much dead), but I still feel responsible for submitting a picture of my latest addition. I only have the one photo as SWMBO is still recovering, but here is baby Fiona:

IMG_1656.jpg

Latest posts

Back