6 pack crates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhoussock

Reaction score
i was looking for a way to bring my homebrew in style to parties/get togethers after some research and idea stealing from here and there i came up with these 6 packs. it was a fun project and i was wondering if their would be any interest in them if i made some more to sell?

crates .jpg

I like it. They could be an incentive for people to return your bottles when you carry a six pack over to a friend's place. Also, cool conversation piece and probably won't turn over when they're on the floor of your car.

I guess cost would depend on the wood really, I could use cheap wood and at cost it would be around 20 bucks something like oak would be 35 I used oak and payed about 60 for both that's including the cleats rope and leather on the handle and all hardware. I'm sure if I bought enough to make ten or twenty I could get the cost down a bit

those look great! :mug:
i think my wife would stab me in my sleep if i spent $35 on something that holds 6 packs though. I can't say i'd blame her either though.lol

Latest posts

Back