Bottle Storage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubslover

Reaction score
What do you do with your bottles as they're aging or empty? Mainly looking to see if anyone uses large crates of sorts instead of old beer boxes/cases.

I have a 3 day weekend coming up and thought about breaking out the table saw and building a couple 40 bottle (8x5) Crates and staining them.

Planning on:

1x6 sides
3/4" bottom
1/4" insides 4" tall

It would have handles on the side for easy transport.

I like the filing cabinet idea :mug: I use these. they're pretty easy to make and look pretty good with a little sanding and stain. the cardboard insert dividers fit perfectly inside and they hold a case of 22 oz bottles. The "doublers" ( not pictured and heavy as hell when full) hold 2 cases. stackable too
IMG_1455.jpg

I like the filing cabinet idea :mug: I use these. they're pretty easy to make and look pretty good with a little sanding and stain. the cardboard insert dividers fit perfectly inside and they hold a case of 22 oz bottles. The "doublers" ( not pictured and heavy as hell when full) hold 2 cases. stackable too
IMG_1455.jpg

Man you guys are tall! :drunk:

(Nice fish too.)

Latest posts

Back